Friday, August 19, 2011

Just had to have the last laugh…

Some days you just need to laugh out loud. And today for me was one of them.

It's been a long, hot week for the EUG in the land of Zion.

Launched a fabulous female U.S. Congressional candidate on Tuesday, worked on other political campaign strategy during the week, wrote web content for various business clients, worked with some wonderful mom bloggers, met and emailed with some great reporters on various topics including oil / gas exploration, immigration, why conservatism is more liberating than liberalism and, oh yeah, met with the Utah Governor to cap it all off. It was an informative first-time meeting - the Governor is a kind and level-headed man. He reminded me a bit of my dad actually.

In honor of this week in review that included my first stately office visit at the Utah Capitol, the slightly odd call for press to join Utah's West Valley Police in Ely Nevada to further investigate the disappearance of Susan Powell that happened almost two years ago, and the hilarious exhibition basketball-game-gone-wild debacle between Georgetown University and China (which, OMG, I watched via a kid's iPhone today lying on a PT table and boy I have never seen chairs thrown so hard) and a good old fashion verbal argument about how screwed up America is right now with my 15 year old son (it would be fair to say we disagreed on much and agreed on a few issues), this video is most definitely for me but also for you, my slow but steadily growing community of EUG readers.

Have a Friday laugh on me!


No comments:

Post a Comment